-->

Friday, August 16, 2013


I always seem to go on a hiatus when I begin to write. I love writing , but it's such an organic experience for me - it just can't be forced. I wish I had something witty or inspirational to say everyday - but somehow the day just breezes past me - leaving me with no blog post. 


But then I remembered that I've been "blogging" in my notebook for the last 6 months. Day in and day out, I've been recording my thoughts, dreams, successes and most importantly failures, which have provided me with valuable lessons. I might as well write you a book about the best fucking ride of my life.

I thought 2013 was just going to be another year I try to survive through - instead I've blossomed into the person I've always dreamed of. No one's perfect. There have been mistakes infused with tears but only present to make me a better person. More than ever,  I am aware of my blessings and the people I surround myself with. I actually smell those flowers people are always talking about, and I count my blessings every single day - in numerical order, of course. 

And I've come to accept those things and I can't or couldn't change - and feel grander than ever for doing so. I highly recommend it. Acceptance eases anxiety.

And once I came to terms with that, life just got that much sweeter. And even sweeter when I realized, it's only the beginning.



+ tatiana







No comments:

Post a Comment