-->

Tuesday, September 10, 2013



I think denim shirts are a must in any wardrobe. I mean, the possibilities are endless. 
I dare you to disagree with me... Good reason must be included. 

I can see why cowboys had them as a closet staple. These shirts go a long way and last a looooong time. Today, you see risky, yet fun trends like denim on denim, denim with maxi skirts, and denim with sequins - yes, sequins!

Today's #OOTD is simple and chic, easy to dress up or down. 

Gold chain. Check. The skort of the season. Check. Tribal print clutch. Check
Now, all that's missing is good ol' denim.

So, let's do the math...


Easy, huh? And less painful than any math class. 
Ladies, remember to keep it simple. Less is MORE




Master Black Skort, Furor Moda (Here)
Long Chain Gold Necklace, Furor Moda (Here)
Tribal Love Clutch, Furor Moda (Here)
Denim Top (Old) Charlotte Russe

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment