-->

Sunday, October 27, 2013



My closet doesn't consist of many red pieces, but the second I saw this red H&M dress, I knew it d to be mine. 
Plus, the $20 price tag was almost a crime not to take it and start running. 

This dress makes me feel like I'm in Greece on a long holiday just frolicking around the gorgeous clear blue waters and white architecture with my future British lover (that doesn't know I exist yet).

And that's the power of fashion. It can take you where you want to go in an instant. I usually don't just buy an item for a specific occasion, but this dress screamed birthday dinner with my girls outfit at an outdoor Mediterranean restaurant. Yes, so fitting. And then, I envisioned it with a black leather jacket at Christmas. Voila, killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

The outfit was complete with Furor's Gold Bib Necklace. It's pretty epic, huh? 
I've been wearing it nonstop, but it's main glory came from being paired with this dress. 

Hey, the big events in our lives need to be perfectly and fashionably curated. Even better, when it's only for 20 bucks.
Oh, and did you see those sunnies. Bam! And only $14 at Sheep Rich. Your welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment