-->

Wednesday, February 12, 2014


Leather jacket, white vneck, and cut off shorts: a few of my favorite things. 
Chilly weather in Miami brings out the leather and the Uggs (but we don't want to talk about those disasters). A few weeks ago we were blessed with a gorgeous and chilly day. I woke up inspired to dress up and wear no pants. No one could believe my bravery, but in all honesty, it wasn't that cold. It was perfect. A perfect day for my favorite pair of shorts.
And, so I rocked those shorts all day, and got some really cool pictures in my favorite spot by my office. Probably the last shots of me as a blonde before I headed to the dark side.
Moral of the story? When it's cold in Miami, wear leather, be a little more creative than Uggs, and wear (and rock) your favorite shorts.







No comments:

Post a Comment