-->

Thursday, February 27, 2014





Rules were meant to be broken. Crop tops and pencil skirts are a modern twist to the everyday (fashionable) professional working woman. Semi corporate. Semi fun.  

The fashion industry is of the few (or only) industries where this attire is acceptable. Definitely in a smaller business environment.  You know the ones with a nonexistent HR department.

So rejoice if you can wear one to work. If not save your crop tops for after hours. Remember , it's never a bad day to wear a crop top. Ever. And who ever tells you otherwise, is not a good friend.

Details about my look:
Brought out my favorite pencil skirt (very old). I paired it with a cropped white t-shirt and jean jacket. Not to forget, one of my favorite Furor bags (Spring 2012) and the never failing to make me feel cool Boxy Sunnies. You guessed right, from Furor.  

Watch for some cool crop tops coming out this season!








Photos by: COVL













No comments:

Post a Comment