-->

Saturday, February 22, 2014





If only we could figure out what we are running from. So, we travel - to escape.
If I could escape, Mykonos would be my first stop.

I've dreamed of the clear waters, clean architecture, and pink sunsets.
Over the years, the ocean has become a calm place for me.
It's vastness and beauty allows me to clear my mind and relax. And create.

Aside from that, there's great food to be eaten, lots of dancing, and a hell of tan to get. I'm working on a project now that is heavily influenced on the adventurous, wanderlusting gal. She doesn't let life get her down, she just goes. She keeps going forward. And, she doesn't even have to go as far as Greece.

But on that amazing first day in Greece, this is what I would wear.
White fedora. Black vneck dress (or anything for that matter). Favorite sunnies from Furor. The epic tote bag from Furor for a splash of color. With a little notebook inside so I can record my memories. And cute guys' numbers. Duh.

So, she keeps walking. Even if she is just trying to escape.


Where would you go if you could escape? And what would you wear?






Bag: Furor Moda
Sunnies: Furor Moda
Necklace: Furor Moda
Dress: Forever 21 (old)

Amazing photo cred: D'ana Nunez

No comments:

Post a Comment