-->

Sunday, March 9, 2014


5 is better than 3. The other day at the office Daniela, Gaby and I got into a very deep conversation. We had to name five things we would take with us on a deserted island. Please be advised these are modern day wishes.

We went around the able discussing our wishes. Puppies included (Chiki) and a computer as well. So when Daniela said wifi - kudos. Not tangible but legit. I don't really remember my answers, but I do have 5 new ones.

1. Spotify - The soundtrack of life begs to be listened to, even in the middle of nowhere.

2. Wifi - How would I stream Spotify without it? 

3. Stereo - Anything that streams my fave songs - but I don't want a laptop or Facebook. I've already used 3 wishes?

4. Paper + Pencil - Endless paper and a pencil would more than satisfy my my daily craving of writing: you know, all those exciting things happening on the island.

5. You - I probably haven't met you yet, but I definitely want you with me to experience it all. 

And, of course, a cute cover up from Furor Moda's new capsule collection, The Adventure Collection, would round up the list, stylishly.

See it here.
















No comments:

Post a Comment