-->

Sunday, March 16, 2014




These last 365 days were well lived, well learned, and well loved. So many experiences were entwined in this past year, that I could just burst at the seams. I accomplished life long dreams. I laughed. I kissed. I cried. I kissed some more. I danced. I was swept away by life and it's ongoing adventure. But only because I decided that's what I wanted. And since the journey never ends, I will continue to grow, innovate, and appreciate (and kiss some more). 

I will keep dreaming bigger than ever and feed my soul with anything that makes me happy. 
It's nice to wake up one day and decide what it is you want... and just go for it. 
I highly recommend it!



Recently, I came across a great quote :

"When you doubt yourself and your efforts, keep working. Your creative energy, persistently applied, will soon make the doubt go away.

When you're simply not making any progress, keep working. The breakthrough you seek may be just one more effort away.

When you've enjoyed a great success, keep working. Instead of resting on your achievements, make them even more meaningful by making good use of them.

When it feels like all your energy is drained, keep working. Your determined effort will create their own energy.

When you're not sure what to do, keep working. The more you do, the more you learn, and the more clearly you'll be able to see the way forward.

Life works best when you keep working at it. Keep working, and keep making life truly amazing."

xoxo, tati


PS: And whatever adventure it is that you're up to, this Cobalt Blue Midi Wrap, from my new Furor Moda collection, will prepare you for the occasion.  See it online here.








And, yeah, I really love this bag.





















No comments:

Post a Comment