-->

Saturday, March 22, 2014




Love is a big adventure. But only if you're ready for it. There's no point in going for something when you're not prepared. The things we think we want aren't always what we need. I just know my blessings and good life are way more important than worrying what I don't have. 
Because what I don't have just hasn't arrived yet. 

I'm thrilled with what I do have, and I'm hopeful for what's to come. 
I'm thankful for yesterday, I'm excited for tomorrow, and I'm just simply living today.

This feels like a late-totally-unplanned-I'm-wearing-red Valentine's Day post. Haha.
And, really, it's just a simple reflection on perspective and life. No rush.
Today is mighty enough for me.

So when the time is right (and a little help from Disclosure) - 
it's going to be you and me, and it's going to be everything you've ever dreamed. 

And talking about mighty - this skirt. Without being biased, this new skirt from my collection, 
The Rose Red Wrap Skirt, is kinda amazing. Bright. Bold. Beautiful.

See it here.










No comments:

Post a Comment